Thursday, September 4, 2008

let down your golden hair.

 I was called Rapunzel as i rode my bike home from class today. 
Immediately I thought of the triplets i used to babysit when i was fifteen, & how they used to call me Rapunzel. As a matter of fact, they didn't just call me Rapunzel, they were convinced i was Rapunzel--complete with a castle, closet full of dresses, and a white horse.
It really was darling.

My Tuesday & Thursday classes are the two that never, ever tend to bore me. Drawing is nearly three hours long, and Anthropology an hour & a half, yet they go by so quickly.  Cultural Anthropology is something that i am highly interested in going into, possibly as a minor. 
Man, academically, college is a zillion times better than high school.

Picture of the day:

1 comment:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Hey Rapunzel. They loved you and your long curly hair.

OOO...picture of the day. I'm excited. Love it. Miss you. Love you.