I woke up, wide awake, at 6:45 this morning. That always feels so good to me.
As much as i loved the days of 14 when i would sleep in until 1 p.m. every summer day, & as much as i love to sleep, i have this feeling i will end up being an early-riser just like my mom the older i get. Which is fine by me, i hate feeling like i've wasted my day sleeping when i could be out enjoying the beauty in everything.
After writing, i did some yoga & went on a long walk where i passed by the a lot of miserable, tired-eyed eight & ninth graders who reminded me of how happy i am to be done with the dreaded mundaneness of high school.
I am excited for Drawing class today, 'cause as long as we don't get a sudden torrential downpour, we'll be drawing outside!
So, my mom tagged me to do this:
1. Where were you 10 years ago
Ten years ago i was starting the fourth grade at a school that I hated, namely for lack of friends & the like--not to mention my dorky red glasses that managed to cover half my face(i wouldn't trade how i was for anything though...teasing & all.) I was probably catching frogs & listening to the spice girls with my best friend Morgan.
2. What is on today's To Do List?
I have already walked & yoga-ed & at a delicious bowl of cereal. I have drawing class at 10:50, lunch & then Anthropology at 2:40. It is possible, also, that i might be going home tonight.
3. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
First & foremost, i'd pay my mom & dad back for the money they spent to fix my car when i wrecked it two months ago. I would set some aside for savings, pay off my grandma's Jag for her, buy my mom & dad the trip to australia they have always wanted take, donate money to legit causes, travel to a third world country like i've always want to do to photograph other humans and learn about how they live, & then think "what the hell do i do with all this money?''
4. Name 5 places you have lived:
3)Little Rock AFB
5. Name 3 of your bad habits:
1) eating a night time--the usual time for me to crave cereal or other things i shouldn't eat late at night
2) forgetting to take medications when i've been prescribed them
3) not talking to friends who've moved away enough-with the exception of Natalie, of course.
6. What are your favorite snacks?
a spoon full of peanut butter, dried bananas, granola, & fruit.