Tuesday, March 3, 2009



First of all, we got snow this saturday, the last day in Febuary. Nick & I agreed that it seemed to be the coldest day of the winter, but that is most likely due to the fact that we were loading his gear from his car into a building from a block away while bearing the cold wind and snow in our eyes. As is probably apparent, my boy had a show this weekend, and although it was a very long day/night(we didn't get home until 5am...after leaving the house at 2pm)it was very worthwhile!

These are decorating our cute little kitchen table at the moment:


I ate this for lunch/dinner/linner today:

And bought these when i made a trip out to Whole Foods which made me dreeeam of the beautiful things i'll be able to buy at the farmers market here soon!

Happy March!

1 comment:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Cute noooo beautiful photo of Nick.

Yay for March!!! I love March!!!

loves