Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine.


After officially meeting Nicholas at a party a year & a half ago(we first saw eachother at a Matisyahu concert in the middle of the summer of 2007) & being charmed by his easy going personality & his way of inconspicuously glancing at me from across the room of my sisters tiny house the night we met, I have fallen unquestionably in love.
 

He is the epitome of everything i've sought in a person
but always thought i'd never find, as cliche as it may sound.


He radiates love, charm & certainty like no other & i can see in his eyes that it is real. 
& i've found in myself that it is, without a doubt, a mutual feeling.
I'm meant to be arm-in-arm with him for always.





Love is touching souls,
surely you've touched mine
'cause part of your pours out of me in these lines from time to time.

i love you, Nicklove. 
I am so very blessed to have your beauty in my life.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Nick reads this! What a beautiful tribute to love and everything you feel in your heart. Wishing you both happiness for eternity - as you sure do deserve it! Beautiful!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

From the day you were born I started praying that one day God would send you a man who is trusting, understanding, compassionate, loving. That you would have a bond that is inseparable. I believe that God answered those prayers when Nick came into your life!

I am so very happy for you, Victoria! I love you!

Natalie Freeman said...

I'm at Uprise Bakery right now (which I want you to come & experience here in Columbia) & I'm tearing up because I'm so happy you've found your love. I love you! & I want to slow down my life & just talk to you. I miss talking to you. Lets talk, okay? I'll call you today or tomorrow... and really have time to chat. I need to hear about your life & the beauty that you see that I so often forget about. I want to send you something in the mail. AH- I miss you.

Anonymous said...

Aw. Tori, where do i begin? If only i were as eloquent in my writing as you. You know you are my everything. From day one, i've felt your love radiating in everything you do. I love you forever and always.
-n.

Lael Meidal said...

sweet.

This is a such a beautiful, intimate post that I feel a bit invasive commenting without knowing either of you both, but I appreciate you letting me into your lives at the same time.

May your love continue to only grow.

Mark Samuel Monroe said...

its so wonderful to see two people that are as engulfed in love as you guys are... your energy is tantalizing and i know exactly how you feel, to some degree.

love you

Julie Alvarez said...

What a beautiful post!!!! I am happy that you found love and recognize it. And enjoy it! And give your own love to another one!!!

Jodi said...

you guys are absolutely adorable. Love - it's a beautiful thing. I met my man in May 2006 and about 4 months later we conceived our precious boy. Almost three years on and it's still as wonderful, even deeper, still so true.
Such a sweet blog and your photos are amazing.
Love your header too (I'm a yoga teacher so you got me straight away with that image!) Om shanti.