Wednesday, January 5, 2011

the second quarter

2010
year in review

April
April was a peaceful month in my life. I soaked up the change of season, traveled to como to visit Natalie & celebrate her 21st birthday, & cuddled in my sunny bedroom.

May
I spent a lot of may outside-just a glimpse at how my summer would end up. I dipped my toes in the river, my sister discovered blackberries in our front yard, ate a years worth of Sparky's ice cream while visiting my best friend, and found sweet feathers on my local eggs.

June
June was magical. I took photographs of a beautiful blooming belly, laid in the sun at wakarusa, had a garden party with good friends, and enjoyed my last couple weeks living with Meg & Hill in the Birdhouse.

1 comment:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You take the most amazing photos!!!

I love the one of you & Nick.