Tuesday, December 6, 2011

some moments



My plan of "jumping back on the blog bandwagon" was obviously a complete SIKE...as I haven't posted anything since September...but I am writing this now to try to commit myself to updating more because I truly love/miss doing this. My blog was updated so often when I first got it in the Summer days before I began college and well into my freshman year.
Since then my posting has been shrinking steadily, but it really just reflects the nature of college...as I am approaching graduation in May. You start out with so much free time...and you end with what seems like NONE.
I'm not complaining, however, because I love what I am doing.

the past few months since I posted in September have been really lovely & went a little something like this:






i'll be back...soon!

No comments: