Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The First Half

2009
I am going to go ahead & follow everyones lead & do a "year in review" post with my favorite photos from each month of the year.
It has been a beautiful one.

January
I shot my first roll of film with the Diana+ camera my love bought me for my birthday the October before & had my first really exciting art classes with inspiring professors & non-stop creativity flowing through my brain.


February
Celebrated my sisters(pictured above as pseudo-indian) 21st birthday by dressing up as 5th graders with 60 other college-aged students(yes, 90's style-spice girls, overalls, & slap bracelets all the waaay) had a lovely calm valentines day hike through the woods, & visited my best friend & finally met the lovely Jess and her beautiful little family I also started teaching a yoga class at the local public library.




March
Had an amazing adventure with my love that involved spending the night in a teepee, hiking to the petit jean water fall, & cooking delicious food while drinking blue moon all night. Celebrated my Daddyo's 40th birthday & enjoyed the excitement that accompanies the first signs of spring.



April
Picked many wild flowers from the yard, started my first organic garden, and spent many many moons dedicating my time & mind to art projects that ended up very well worth it, and had my first university level art show.



May
Brought home the sweetest little tiny white, blue-eyed, cuddly kitten, named her Lili, & quickly became a cat lady. I watched my garden bloom, enjoyed a couple weeks of no work & no school before starting my waiting job at Bosco's Brew Pub.



June
Spent nearly the whole month taking a Design I class that was very relaxing & enjoyable-met the sweetest older woman who was taking the class just for fun. Spent several days floating around the pool with Nick & basking in the warmwarmwarm June sun.



2 comments:

Natalie Freeman said...

yay! i was hoping you would do this, too :) i love these photos so muchhhh! good morning! i hope you have a good day!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I enjoyed this thoroughly!!

I look forward to many many more art shows!
I love you, bebe bird