Wednesday, September 23, 2009

As someone sets light to the first fire of Autumn:


It is the first official full day of Autumn!
This is the season that finds me exceptionally beaming.
My Autumnal Equinox was spent perfectly, peacefully intertwined with my love.

The above photo(my second one processed in the darkroom-excuse my dusty scanner) was taken on our labor day trip out to the blue hole:

where we made a pact to spend more days at next summer.

May your start to this beautiful season be as magical as mine has been thus far.

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

As usual wonderful photos!! The blue hole looks inviting!

Kristen said...

I like what you're doing in the darkroom! Keep it up. :) I hope you'll be there sometime when I am the monitor (Sundays and Tuesdays)!

For awhile I thought the white was a flower bud but now I think thinking it must be a marshmallow! The mystery of it intrigues me.